DePuy Hip Recall
If you were the unfortunate recipient of a DePuy hip replacement orthotic, then you may have a claim for damages against Depuy, a unit of Johnson & Johnson. These hip replacement devices have been found to wear out much faster than normal. As they wear out they can cause pain and failure, thereby necessitating another major transplant surgery to remove the DePuy implant and replace it with a new one. As such, a major class action lawsuit is in the process of being formalized.
If you are currently a part of this class action or think you may be in the future and have questions about either the lawsuit itself or a need for cash while your lawsuit is being processed, call Great Bay Capital. We have assisted hundreds of claimaints in major class actions lawsuits obtain lawsuit funding. We provide you cash for your class action claim now so you can make it to your settlement later.
- Lawsuit funding is not a loan. Unlike a traditional loan, you make no monthly payments and only repay us the cash advance on your lawsuit if and when you recover.
- Your personal credit is not a factor in our decision to fund your case.
- Pre-settlement funding will not affect your credit in any way.
- We have a best rate guarantee. If you can find a better rate, we won’t only meet it, we will beat it!
- We can get you cash for your lawsuit in as little as 24 hours.
If you have a DePuy hip implant recall class action claim and need cash, call Great Bay Capital today at 866-454-7328.